JerryF

New Weight System

21 posts in this topic

My problem is, if i am, for example, wearing a Ghillie Suit, a Vest with much space one of those big Backpacks and have my Lynx equipped, i can fill my vest, but Ghillie and Backpack stay empty, because i reached the weight limit.

Does anybody know how to adjust the weight limit? So that i can fill my uniform, the vest and my backpack to it´s max again, as before the Nexus update. (I know that this not very realistic, but we liked it as it was before xD )

Thanks in advance!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JerryF said:

My problem is, if i am, for example, wearing a Ghillie Suit, a Vest with much space one of those big Backpacks and have my Lynx equipped, i can fill my vest, but Ghillie and Backpack stay empty, because i reached the weight limit.

Does anybody know how to adjust the weight limit? So that i can fill my uniform, the vest and my backpack to it´s max again, as before the Nexus update. (I know that this not very realistic, but we liked it as it was before xD )

Thanks in advance!!!

Probably should check on the official forums. I'm sure they have  wiki on the subject somewhere.

Advertisement

First of all, thanks for your answer!

But i did this before i opened the thread here, and again after you told me to do so. I thought that i am maybe to blind and searched again. Most people there speak about fatigue and stamina. If they speak about the weight limit, never a solution is offered.

I am not a scripter, so i have no idea what to change where. Think it has something to do with the ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf code, but even if i am right here, i don´t know what to change.

But i am still searching, if i find something i will let you all know here. Even if i think that nobody seems to have a problem with this limitations, but often people on our server have to play alone, because the others have to work, or family things to do, real life things. And if one has to play alone, those limitations are not that positive. For me, i really want to play, but for now i have to play all alone till around christmas, so i even didn´t start to play and start a new base. It is to repetitive, to boring, needs to much time to fill a vehicle for one person with these limitations. And we all know that it isn´t done with one truck full of wood xD

Thanks for making the post Jerry, was scouting the BIS forums for the answer myself and didn't get anywhere. Can you update this post with anything you might find? @JerryF

31 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Thanks for making the post Jerry, was scouting the BIS forums for the answer myself and didn't get anywhere. Can you update this post with anything you might find? @JerryF

Sure!!!

Thought i was the only one having problems with the limitations xD

2 minutes ago, JerryF said:

Sure!!!

Thought i was the only one having problems with the limitations xD

Not at all. Annoying as hell, It practically makes having a backpack pointless if you are wearing a vest. 

• Like 1

You only wear them because there is loot that only can be packed into the backback, but sadly not because one could use the whole space of it.

19 minutes ago, JerryF said:

You only wear them because there is loot that only can be packed into the backback, but sadly not because one could use the whole space of it.

Exactly how I looked at it. However you have to remember, BIS are not thinking about looting within Exile or Epoch when making these changes. They're thinking about their "Military Simulator" xD

Edited by Taylor Swift

What I love about their 'military simulator' and 'milsim communities' is they seem to think there is a semblance of realism with how the fatigue/sway/weight/storage was previously or currently implemented.

Meanwhile, when I play Arma 3 without any modifications to these aspects, I am only reminded that if my character was a Ranger I was in charge of, I would have RFS'd him for being fat and worthless.

• Like 1

Advertisement