bregan5

Arma 3 performance build executable

19 posts in this topic

Most users are not aware of the performance build .exes that Bohemia has been publishing on their forums.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-152-performance-binary-feedback/

I recently started using the server .exes, and have noticed a HUGE performance increase. Server frames are all around more stable and higher. Memory usage is easily one gb less under full load and cpu usage is not maxed out. Client side the exes are creating a huge difference for players when usage. I have started spamming people who crash out of the server to join the teamspeak to download the performance files. Is there a reason NOT to use the server exes? Does anyone know of any bugs or database connection issues they may cause?

• Like 1

Advertisement
8 hours ago, marcheur said:

Does any of this exist any more actually ? :) I'm interested in getting more performances :P

Indeed it does. The Dropbox link in the second comment is still up to date.

So I have been switching to the new builds everytime it comes out and this last one that came out a few hours ago has made a huge difference in performance so I would advise everyone to try it out.

158_135894_v5

• Like 1

On 5/6/2016 at 5:27 PM, 1Man said:

So I have been switching to the new builds everytime it comes out and this last one that came out a few hours ago has made a huge difference in performance so I would advise everyone to try it out.

158_135894_v5

Thanks ill try this out

These are essentially the release candidates for when they are trying to solve crashes and major bugs. They often add in additional logging to help them diagnose crashes.

Once they are happy with a performance binary it usually ends up being the version that gets pushed in hotfixes.

Advertisement