Rod Serling

AVS - Advanced Vehicle System

718 posts in this topic

https://github.com/Rod-Serling/AVS/releases/latest

Public Release. MIT License. Not likely to be maintained by me. Developed from the ground up specifically for Exile.

Features:

Fully configurable
    -Disable or enable entire features. AVS has unparalleled configuration options
Persistent vehicle ammo
    -Ammo can be saved to the database and persists across server restarts. No more free ammo!
Vehicle rearm system (Hooked into Exile economy)
    -Rearm vehicles at gas stations or other (admin-defined) objects!
Vehicle weapon and ammo blacklists (Including UAVs/Static Guns)
    -Restricted either globally (for all vehicles) or for only specific vehicle classes.
Vehicle Thermal and Nightvision limits (Including UAVs/Static Guns)
    -Restricted either globally (for all vehicles) or for only specific vehicle classes.
Custom persistent vehicle spawn system
    -Spawn persistent vehicles at specific (admin-defined) locations, near roads, or completely randomly.
Fully supported by DMS

Please submit any issues on the GitHub issue tracker.

How to get vehicle weapon/ammo classnames:

https://youtu.be/POimphGJmEI

Edited by Rod Serling
  • Like 13

Cool script. I'm trying to use this on Lingor but I'm getting this error: "AVS - CRITICAL ERROR: UNSUPPORTED MAP. SHUTTING DOWN.". In the AVS_configuration.sqf file, I added Lingor:

["Lingor", [4968.00,4938.00,0], 10000]

Is there something else I need to edit to make it work on Lingor?

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Advertisement

So basically this is to account for vehicles that use weapons to make them buy the ability to rearm there vehicle? Or to have some of the weapons functionality but not all of them on a vehicle if wanted.

Cool script. I'm trying to use this on Lingor but I'm getting this error: "AVS - CRITICAL ERROR: UNSUPPORTED MAP. SHUTTING DOWN.". In the AVS_configuration.sqf file, I added Lingor:

["Lingor", [4968.00,4938.00,0], 10000]

Is there something else I need to edit to make it work on Lingor?

There shouldn't be. Make sure "Lingor" matches the worldName variable however.

So basically this is to account for vehicles that use weapons to make them buy the ability to rearm there vehicle? Or to have some of the weapons functionality but not all of them on a vehicle if wanted.

Yes, this is for armed vehicles, allowing them to rearm, and to allow server owners to disable certain weapons/ammo.

sounds interesting.

- how do players rearm? special trader?

- do all UAVs work? (stomper for example)

By default, players rearm with an action menu option at a gas station. The objects and radius that trigger the action menu option are configurable. See: AVS_RearmObjects in the configuration.

Vehicle Sanitization (removal of undesired weapons, ammo, night vision, and thermals) works on anything created with ExileServer_object_vehicle_CreatePersistentVehicle or ExileServer_object_vehicle_CreateNonPersistentVehicle, in addition it works on any vehicles/weapons assembled by the player (such as a static MG).

Vehicle rearm works on all vehicles.

Advertisement