Sign in to follow this  
Jagarha

Explosive Prices

3 posts in this topic

Just had this idea while talking with people from my server about the new vehicle storage/prices.... (also w/ the understanding that server admins can change default prices). Just trying to make it a little less work for them to do.

Shouldn't the prices of explosives be balanced out in conjunction with the cost of the vehicles?  Kart...2k, HMMTT...54k, Huron...50k..    Explosive charge...700, Explosive Satchel...1k.     So anyone that can afford a go kart...can go destroy anyone's hard earned work (that nice 50k chopper x 2). 

Just saying that if one aspect of the game is going to be "balanced" out, shouldn't the half that can counter it also be "balanced" ? 

Edited by Jagarha
Words.

i think they will rework soon the default prices of everything else because like u said its unrealistic that the vehicles cost like 50k and almost all of the other stuff less then 1k.

because for example the SPMG is a tier 1 weapon and it cost only 450 and its less expensive then some of the 7.62 ...

and ur totally right the satchels... if u got some cash ... 50k - 100k u can bomb almost whole bases up ^^ in epoch u needed to loot almost all of them or u could buy a few of them because other sold them and that was totally balanced ... so making satchel charges always purchase able with  only 1k is toxic :D

i would love to see a sever where u cant buy tier 1 stuff, it would be nice so have the same feeling again like in epoch when u found a ghillie or a nice sniper .... then it would be again worth to raid bases because of the tier 1 that is only lootable :ph34r:

Balancing is planned for Exile 1.0 and above, but it's easy as fuck to change the prices on your server if you dont like them..our players need to pay 10k for most explosives or even more

Advertisement