[COI]Naaaath

Starter Pop Tabs?

34 posts in this topic

There is a lot of that questions on it in here and a lot of answers for it :-)

but short version you have to go in under your database -> under account you will have to add the ammount your players start whit under the money - default tab

• Like 1

Advertisement

There is a lot of that questions on it in here and a lot of answers for it :-)

but short version you have to go in under your database -> under account you will have to add the ammount your players start whit under the money - default tab

I do usually search but for some reason the search index on this forum seems a little off, I tried many different keywords and found nothing. Thank you kind sir!

To do starting poptabs you do in in our Mysql . Under the Account Table look the Money part. Under Default it is set to 0 .. Just change it to what ever amount you like. All new accounts will get that amount. 

To do starting poptabs you do in in our Mysql . Under the Account Table look the Money part. Under Default it is set to 0 .. Just change it to what ever amount you like. All new accounts will get that amount. 

Sorry for bringing an old topic up but do you have any screenshots of how to edit the starter poptabs as i was a little lost when i looked myself. thanks

Through your SQL program that you access your database with.

PHPMyAdmin, HeidiSQL, MySQL Workbench, Navicat, etc....

Advertisement