spear

How to build custom trader zones

68 posts in this topic

This is a tutorial I made really quick, and I know I'm not very good in it.

This shows how to place a trader AI not attached to an other object. Placing one attached to an object requires the same steps but not the target cords. Watch the exile vanilla mission file for more information about it.

Special thanks to all Exile Devs for their great work and for his great 3D Editor!@maca134 for his great 3D Editor!

Here a detailed video how to use the m3editor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvjBrLHpwoU

Edited by spear
  • Like 6

Advertisement

Is there a way to make a custom vehicle trader? For example; I wanted to remove armed offroads from the general traders and place them in my Black Market traders. However I can't figure out a way to have a custom Vehicle trader that has a different cfgClass too the stock one.

Any ideas?

Mezo :) 

Is there a way to make a custom vehicle trader? For example; I wanted to remove armed offroads from the general traders and place them in my Black Market traders. However I can't figure out a way to have a custom Vehicle trader that has a different cfgClass too the stock one.

Any ideas?

Mezo :) 

I think this isnt possible so far

Would you happen to know where the trader classes such as "Exile_Trader_CommunityCustom" are defined client side so I can overwrite using CfgExileCustomCode.

@spear

Edited by Taylor Swift

Advertisement