Karmafied

Compatible Sound Mod

40 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Cba just causes problems server side.  The client can run it with no problems.  Just if the server has cba on, there will be spawning problems and sync problems with the database ..

Can anybody confirm functionality of JSRS3: Dragonfyre on server without CBA, however CBA & JSRS3 on client? Would love to be able to use it on my server, just gives so much better experience combat wise :)

Is there any option to allow the mod to be used on the server? So that clients that doesn't have the mod still can connect and play (would be best option, as we all know JSRS3: Dragonfyre is not a server mod, it is actually a client mod.).

Cba just causes problems server side.  The client can run it with no problems.  Just if the server has cba on, there will be spawning problems and sync problems with the database ..

Nope. Check the Armaholic link for JSRS3:

required_addons.png
Community Base addons A3

This soundmod does currently not work with Arma 3 due to some changes in the game. The author will update this version later but for the time being he offers a SP version (singleplayer only) which you can download from here: JSRS3 DragonFyre SP.

I always thought that the Key is the only thing that needs to run on the server side. CBA and the sound mod itself was only Client side. True you would be opening up yourself to Hax due to Signatures would be needed to be =0. But it would work. 

I use JSRS Dragonfyre on my server without @cba. you get a pop up saying its required when game starts but it works flawlessly 

You use the full version, not the lite version?

And did you just install the full version @JSRS3 (or w/e it is) to the server and call it in the server startup parameters?

I use the full version, Uploaded it to the root of the server and added the key to the appropriate folder. No additional parameters required.

If you didn't add @JSRS into the startup, how does the server know to run the mod?

Advertisement