Serge Byakov

GTXGAMING server simply not starting

Question

I host through GTX and I recently ran the Coconut update script -- now i press start and it shows up as started however it is not showing up in the server browser. It is also using either CPU or Memory but never both? Problem w/ GTX or could it be something i did??

thanks

8 answers to this question

gaming deluxe forgot to add the new database files into the update for coconut 
and i would about 90% gaurantee GTX didn't either

That's really annoying - this is the second time... I had to completely start my previous server from scratch thinking it was me.

Advertisement

Serge, i think you will have better success submitting a support ticket than crying in the forums,

i have 3 exile server with them, they are all working so must be something you did wrong, from what i see from your previous topics / replies you are trying to make some custom changes on your server.. 

i bet the problem it's you being noob, and just blaming the company because you made anything wrong on your server files lol

that's a bad attitude my friend

Edited by defused

Serge, i think you will have better success submitting a support ticket than crying in the forums,

i have 3 exile server with them, they are all working so must be something you did wrong, from what i see from your previous topics / replies you are trying to make some custom changes on your server.. 

i bet the problem it's you being noob, and just blaming the company because you made anything wrong on your server files lol

that's a bad attitude my friend

Reread my first post -- and really think...when did I say I blame GTX? Good question huh...

Infistar is back now. There was an issue yesterday that caused a major fubar on my server too. I had to reinstall. I hear bad things about GTX all the time but I've not had many problems and it's usually fixed quickly. The customer support is very quick.

Advertisement