xrugged

Server isn't Saving correctly

9 posts in this topic

i need someone to help me , my server isn't saving correctly.

and is there a script or a command i do to save everything before restart ?

i did a restart at 5:40 pm today and  all the vehicles rolled back an hour ago at 4:40

also some players got a roll back

is there anyway to prevent this from happing ?

please help me.

• Like 1

this is a common issue.

there is no 'official' fix YET, HOWEVER, there is a 'fix' by a user which addresses these and other issues.

search for 'rod serling' - he is the author of this patch - we run it and this problem is now gone!

since the devs swapped out forums, i do not have the direct link to it...sorry!

:)

Advertisement

I am getting the same issue on my server it is MySQL. What is the time for the DB save? Anyway to script it where as server admin's we can force a sync data on logout? Like it was in AltisLife? I have people that are rolled back also

The issue seems to be more with the cars and trucks not saving the data when someone log's out. 

I have the same issue just in testing my server. My current loadout on my character saves through logout, but any vehicles i have vanish after restart.

have you checked your extDB2  logs files ?

extDB2 uses a cache of SQL events and really you need to use the Exile restart method of locking the sever waiting 2-3mins then restart.

If you are doing this and still getting issues sounds like some other error. Check you logs files for errors.

• Like 1

Indeed, I use the Exile restart method and I have no issues at all. Server locks/kicks 3 minutes prior to scheduled restart, my batch script then closes arma3server and reboots it, repeats every 3 hours not had any roll-back issues yet.

Advertisement