[x] iDanich

ACiDy Unlock Vehicles in Safe Zones upon restart [discontinued]

29 posts in this topic

ACD_UViSZ - Unlock Vehicles in Safe Zones upon restart

Version 0.2 for @ExileServer 0.9.20b

Discontinued since Exile 0.9.4 has this option.

Features:

• Unlock unattended vehicles in safe zone upon restart

Installation:

Spoiler
  1. Copy folder overwrites from mpmissions\Exile.anymap to your Exile mission pbo
  2. Edit section CfgExileCustomCode inside config.cpp of your Exile mission pbo to include path to overwrite:

class CfgExileCustomCode 
    {
    	ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "overwrites\exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";
    };

3. profit

Notice

Follow installation instructions @GitHub: https://github.com/d4n1ch/acd_UViSZ/blob/master/README.md

GitHub: https://github.com/d4n1ch/acd_UViSZ

DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/d4n1ch/acd_UViSZ/archive/master.zip

Edited by [x] iDanich
  • Like 3

Advertisement

Ok... This is a problem

This is how my CfgExileCustomCode looks like right now:

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{
    Exileclient_gui_xm8_thread_update = "exileclient_gui_xm8_thread_update.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "overwrites\exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";
    ExileClient_util_world_isSpawnZoneNearby = "overwrites\exile_client\code\ExileClient_util_world_isSpawnZoneNearby.sqf";
    ExileClient_util_world_isTraderZoneNearby = "overwrites\exile_client\code\ExileClient_util_world_isTraderZoneNearby.sqf";
    ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest = "overwrites\exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf";
};

And the error I get is:

ExileCustomCode.png

Anybody else stumbled upon this? Not sure what to do here :-( 

kaos, that error is because you've already defined that function overwrite once before. You need to merge your existing custom function with the changes for this one.

• Like 1

kaos, that error is because you've already defined that function overwrite once before. You need to merge your existing custom function with the changes for this one.

Hahahaha Apoc, I've been looking around in codes the entire day, I just saw that I double defined the array in CustomCode.. Thanks bud! :-)

Okay I've added the script, and I'm not exactly sure how and when it triggers. 

When you say "Upon Restart", is that when Exile goes into shutdown mode that it executes this command or? Because I've tried to kill the server a few times after I was a 100% sure everything was saved, returned to SZ, vehicle was still locked? 

What am I missing here?

Advertisement