Sign in to follow this  
bibi8667

A3 DMS only one or two missions ...

6 posts in this topic

Hello, can you help me, i put DMS on my server, i change the config.sqf but think it doesn't work, i have only one or two missions ...

/* Mission System Settings */
    /*General settings for dynamic missions*/
    DMS_DynamicMission                    = true;                        // Enable/disable dynamic mission system.
    DMS_MaxBanditMissions                = 15;                        // Maximum number of Bandit Missions running at the same time
    DMS_TimeToFirstMission                = [15,15];                // [Minimum,Maximum] time between first mission spawn. | DEFAULT: 3-7 minutes.
    DMS_TimeBetweenMissions                = [600,900];                // [Minimum,Maximum] time between missions (if mission limit is not reached) | DEFAULT: 10-15 mins
    DMS_MissionTimeout                    = [900,1800];                 // [Minimum,Maximum] time it will take for a mission to timeout | DEFAULT: 15-30 mins
    DMS_MissionTimeoutResetRange        = 1500;                        // If a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out. Set to 0 to disable this check.
    DMS_MissionTimeoutResetFrequency    = 180;                        // How often (in seconds) to check for nearby players and reset the mission timeout.
    DMS_ResetMissionTimeoutOnKill        = true;                        // Whether or not to reset the mission timeout when an AI is killed.
    /*General settings for dynamic missions*/

/*General settings for static missions*/
    DMS_StaticMission                    = true;                        // Enable/disable static mission system.
    DMS_MaxStaticMissions                = 15;                        // Maximum number of Static Missions running at the same time. It's recommended you set this to the same amount of static missions that you have in total. This config will be ignored by "DMS_StaticMissionsOnServerStart".
    DMS_TimeToFirstStaticMission        = [15,15];                    // [Minimum,Maximum] time between first static mission spawn. | DEFAULT: 3-7 minutes.
    DMS_TimeBetweenStaticMissions        = [900,1800];                // [Minimum,Maximum] time between static missions (if static mission limit is not reached) | DEFAULT: 15-30 mins
    DMS_StaticMissionTimeOut            = [1800,3600];                 // [Minimum,Maximum] time it will take for a static mission to timeout | DEFAULT: 30-60 mins
    DMS_StaticMissionTimeoutResetRange    = 1500;                        // If a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out. Set to 0 to disable this check.
    DMS_SMissionTimeoutResetFrequency    = 180;                        // How often (in seconds) to check for nearby players and reset the mission timeout for static missions.
    DMS_ResetStaticMissionTimeoutOnKill    = true;                        // Whether or not to reset the mission timeout when an AI is killed (for Static Missions).
    DMS_StaticMinPlayerDistance            = 1500;                        // If a player is this close to a mission location, then it won't spawn the mission and will wait 60 seconds before attempting to spawn it.
    DMS_AllowStaticReinforcements        = true;                        // Whether or not static missions will receive reinforcements. This will simply disable the calling of GroupReinforcementsMonitor;
    DMS_SpawnFlareOnReinforcements        = true;                        // Whether or not to spawn a flare and noise when AI reinforcements have spawned.
    /*General settings for static missions*/

Thx a lot for your help ...

Advertisement

Hello @bibi8667,

It sounds if you DO have it set up correctly!  DMS ONLY COMES WITH 2 MISSIONS!  ;)

I do not remember where I got approx. 60 more missions, but I have because someone else did!

Google:  "arma 3" dms missions

dms.thumb.JPG.311f3bc1931322e7f6af4a672e55aabf.JPG

As you can see, they DO EXIST!  I just do not remember where, thus you using Google!

:)

Hello @bibi8667,

I took a look and it appears that it does come with some missions.  Since you are not seeing them, this indicates ONLY 2 things:

#1 - You installed an 'incomplete' version of DMS.

#2 - You did not install it correctly.

There are NO OTHER OPTIONS.

You need to re-install it according to the directions.  It DOES work when properly installed.

Download DMS

From the  author here:

:)

Advertisement