flyingscotsman01

cannot join the session the wrong password was given.

Question

Hi all , im having a wee problem trying to load into any exile servers ,i get the error " cannot join the session the wrong password was given." it happens with all servers when i use Arma 3 launcher ,but if u use A3 launcher i dont get the error, i have uninstalled arma 3 inc the document folders and Appdata folders ,that didn't work ,i uninstalled Steam and all relevent folders same result, i even deleted my server which had no password ,but no it just wont work and i need it to work through Arma 3 launcher for the server. i have read all other forums with similar description  was not much help there, i thank you in advance for any help ,much appreciated

Mac

3 answers to this question

Hi Z80 Thank you for your response ,first thing i did buddy i said so in my Question if you read it. and there were some old Q&as from here but they did not resolve my issue ,i look forward to your assistance ,if you can find a better answer. Thank You.

• Like 1

@flyingscotsman01 - Thank you for using Google, so many do not because they are...well...just too lazy.  ;)

And you did not state you used Google, you stated that you "...read all other forums with similar description...", you never stated WHERE those forums were located.

You actually answered your own question and when you do a Google search on that error you DO FIND THE ANSWER!  As I have ALREADY read it.

When I searched for "cannot join the session wrong password was given", 44 pages were returned.

If it works with A3 but not with Bohemia's, that would indicate an issue within the Bohemia launcher.  I would advise you to check ALL settings Bohemia's launcher.

a2.thumb.JPG.7466806f0dd12c41393baaa0add658bb.JPG

If that does not work, then the only thing I could suggest is to uninstall ARMA and re-install.

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement