El Rabito

Base light overhaul (+EBM) (Updated 04.03)

9 posts in this topic

While searching for the reason why the lights on our server didn't work, i made some changes in the default files.
You can now turn on/off every light source in your base like the default Exile Floodlights. Since i use EBM on our server i included all available lights.
The generator has a range of 100m, if you want to change that look for the number 100 in both files (End of line 14)

Updated 04.03
- Disabled damage on the lights (You could drive them over before)

Demo Gif

#####################################        
#############  INSTALLATION #########
#####################################

##>1. Copy the four files into the folder \Server\mpmissions\Exile.YOURMISSION\custom\Lights\
##>2. Add the lines below to your CfgExileCustomCode located in config.cpp in your missionfile.

class CfgExileCustomCode
{

//LightFix
ExileServer_object_floodLight_network_toggleFloodLightRequest = "custom\Lights\ExileServer_object_floodLight_network_toggleFloodLightRequest.sqf";
ExileClient_object_floodLight_network_toggleFloodLightRequest = "custom\Lights\ExileClient_object_floodLight_network_toggleFloodLightRequest.sqf";
ExileClient_object_portableGenerator_switchOn = "custom\Lights\ExileClient_object_portableGenerator_switchOn.sqf";
ExileClient_object_portableGenerator_switchOff = "custom\Lights\ExileClient_object_portableGenerator_switchOff.sqf";

};

Download (Google drive)

Edited by El Rabito
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Advertisement
On 2/16/2019 at 12:42 PM, El Rabito said:

While searching for the reason why the lights on our server didn't work, i made some changes in the default files.
You can now turn on/off every light source in your base like the default Exile Floodlights. Since i use EBM on our server i included all available lights.
The generator has a range of 50m, if you want to change that look for the number 50 in both files (Line 35 and 36)

Demo Gif

Download (Google drive)

will try this thanks mate ^^

Updated. Locality problem should be fixed and the code is a bit shorter, did some unnecessary stuff in the last version :)
If you update, there are two new overrides necessary.

Edited by El Rabito

Advertisement