Sign in to follow this  
nexxithd

Permanent kick off the game

Question

Hello guys,

a good friend now trys to fix it for 2 days. Nothing works. Mods will be loaded, even if he activates them by hand using standard arma launcher, or just by activating them in the main menu.

He normally uses A3 Launcher, he has reinstalled ArmA and all Mods, still gets kicked out of the game for nothing.

You can find his rpt file here.

If he connects via A3 Launcher he gets a message showing him "Script custom\PreventLowLevelRaiding\ExileClient_action_grindLock_condition.sqf not found" after the message who tells him, that he got kicked.

I googled for that, but i found nothing really helpful. Hopefully you guys can help us, cause playing alone is absolutely bullshit :).

He tried to connect to another Exile server too, gets only a kick message that he got kicked. So the problem could be in his system. He changed nothing, problem existed from one day to another. Maybe you guys can help us to find the reason why that happens.

Greets,

NeXXiT.

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Brenner said:

Did he try to go to C:\Users\HISUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

and delete everything there?

Yep. He did this in cooperation with one of the Admins of the server. Hasnt helped.

Advertisement

He was trying to join our server. He can't join any Exile server at all, and his RPT looks like the RPT of Doom (Never saw these errors before). There must be a problem with his system, i suggested him to reinstall windows, easier than trying to find that problem.

Edited by El Rabito
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, El Rabito said:

He was trying to join our server. He can't join any Exile server at all, and his RPT looks like the RPT of Doom (Never saw these errors before). There must be a problem with his system, i suggested him to reinstall windows, easier than trying to find that problem.

yeah, in most cases a clean install can do wonders ;)

To me, it looks like he's not receiving the mission file, mission overrides can't be found 

22:50:23 Warning Message: Script custom\PreventLowLevelRaiding\ExileClient_action_grindLock_condition.sqf not found

I would suggest there is a read/write error or permission issue in AppData\Local\Arma 3

Edited by MGTDB

Advertisement