Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow7

Need some help how to set my server to chernarus

11 posts in this topic

Rename you mission folder to Exile.Chernarus or NAME.Chernarus, just needs to end with Chernarus. Edit your mission.sqm or make a new one to have the correct randomSeed for the map.
randomSeed =  2218544; //Chernarus
Repack your mission folder into a PBO. Update your config.cfg in your @ExileServer folder so the template = Exile.Chernarus; or NAME.Chernarus
Run the two mods with your server:
CUP Terrains Core
CUP Terrains Maps

Start your server.

Edited by Beowulfv

Advertisement

You'll need to use the editor and place all that stuff yourself. Use exile_3den located on the downloads section of the forums. Add it to your personal Exile mod and launch Arma 3 with 3Den editor mod. You will be able to export the code of all your placed objects and NPCs to be placed in the proper sqf files in your mission folder.

You'll need to remove the exile_3den pbo from your personal mod before rejoining your server. You'll have a key issue if you leave it in when trying to join.

Edited by Beowulfv

Okay the map editing works fine now, but i rellay dont get it which faile i have to change the name of , to get chernarus work hm... 

would be great to now hm.. 

Thanks in advance

I Dont know which ohne is the Mission folder i have to change the Name the Server Runs over a Hosting Company 

i have changed the Server.cfg at the bottom to chernarus And set the Seed in my exile.chernarus.pbo to what you sad 

still running on altis do you know what i did wrong ? Thanks 

If i try to enter the server i get an loop of a little bit loading and connection 

Edited by Rainbow7

Why don't you set up a local server on your computer, make sure it works, then just upload it and adjust parameters if needed.

Later on you can use the local copy for testing when installing additional mods, scripts and addons, that way you will also minimize server downtime during any modification.

As for Altis map loading, check your server startup command line to see which config is server actually using, and check which map is set there to load, and correct it if needed

Advertisement