Sign in to follow this  
missymaggie

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2 posts in this topic

I can't find an off-topic page so I just post it in here!

May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The Lord will lead your way. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Update:

I got my orders during the Black Friday sale, my Lhasa Apso is getting used to wearing dog boots. Also, I got new games waiting to be played. 

Edited by missymaggie
  • Like 2

To one and all - Be thankful that you have the problems and issues that you have.  For so many would gladly take what you have and would rejoice!  Places such as Liberia, where most earn only $1 a day, or in North Korea, where you have families eating their own children due to starvation.

Be thankful!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV) - "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

Psalm 107:1 (NIV) -“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.”

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV) – “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 4:2 (NIV) – “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”

Colossians 3:15 (NIV) – “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”

Psalm 69:30 (NIV) –“I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.”

:)

Advertisement