KevinClyde

Exile server block RHS Mod Script ???

Question

i've been noticed that on my Exile server , all the RHS Weapon can not automatic switch the weapon handAnim , and it only happen on server , not in offline , so i guess it's serverside issue ,and i tried to whitelisting all RHS mod IDDs to my infistar , but it doesn't  work. so anyone have any idea what's going on this ? 

Edited by KevinClyde

5 answers to this question

Hello @KevinClyde,

I am sorry to say that it is difficult to understand what you are trying to say.  I can tell you that Exile and RHS work fine toghter.  If you are having issues with Exile and RHS, then it is something you have or have not done correctly.

Again, there are no issues with Exile and RHS.

:)

8 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

Hello @KevinClyde,

I am sorry to say that it is difficult to understand what you are trying to say.  I can tell you that Exile and RHS work fine toghter.  If you are having issues with Exile and RHS, then it is something you have or have not done correctly.

Again, there are no issues with Exile and RHS.

RHS Mod have a feature like when you add a grip to rifle , the script will automatic switch your weapon hand animation(in .cpp file the name is"handAnim[]={};" and i'm sure that i didn't disable it) , but on my exile server , this feature is not working ,  i think maybe it was got block by infistar, so i whitelisting all the RHS Mod IDDs to infistar, and this is not working as well , so i came here ask for help .  And sorry about my english , it's not my first language.

Advertisement

No problems and I was not complaining about your English either!  :)

I was just stating that RHS works with Exile with no issues.  For this problem, if it actually exist, I would:

#1 - Join a few Exile servers with RHS and see if you can do that on THEIR server.

#2 - If you can, contact the admins and ask them as they HAVE IT WORKING.

Personally, I have never heard of what you are asking.  I am NOT saying that what you said is wrong or incorrect.

All I know is this:  RHS and Exile DO WORK TOGETHER.

'Advanced' functions might not.

(IS = InfiSTAR)

And if this is a script running from/within RHS, it might be IS.  How do you know?  REMOVE IS AND TEST IT!  ;)  If it works WITHOUT IS, then it IS InfiSTAR!  If it still does not work, then you have some other issue.

8 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

No problems and I was not complaining about your English either!  :)

I was just stating that RHS works with Exile with no issues.  For this problem, if it actually exist, I would:

#1 - Join a few Exile servers with RHS and see if you can do that on THEIR server.

#2 - If you can, contact the admins and ask them as they HAVE IT WORKING.

Personally, I have never heard of what you are asking.  I am NOT saying that what you said is wrong or incorrect.

All I know is this:  RHS and Exile DO WORK TOGETHER.

'Advanced' functions might not.

(IS = InfiSTAR)

And if this is a script running from/within RHS, it might be IS.  How do you know?  REMOVE IS AND TEST IT!  ;)  If it works WITHOUT IS, then it IS InfiSTAR!  If it still does not work, then you have some other issue.

You're right , when i using another mission file to launch server and it works again,  but i'm still not sure where the problem is, guess i have to rebuild a mission file, thanks for answer.

I am glad that you found what it is...in a way.  I would follow the advice below.  Most do not and they have trouble/issues.

I will give you a few tips that are VALID and WILL WORK FOR YOU:

#1 - Start with a PLAIN EXILE MISSION - NO ADD-ONS AND NO SCRIPTS - Make SURE that is working BEFORE Step #2

#2 - MAKE A BACK-UP OF ALL FILES.

#3 - Install ONE mod at a time and TEST.

#4 - If #3 works, then MAKE A BACK-UP THEN repeat #3.

#5 - Once all mods are installed and working, MAKE A BACK-UP

#6 - Install ONE script at a time and TEST

#7 -If #6 works, then MAKE A BACK-UP THEN repeat #6.

#8 - Once all scripts are installed and working, MAKE A BACK-UP

#9 - Open server to the public - Job Done!

If you follow steps #1 -> #9, you will have NO ISSUES.  For if you do, you WILL have a back-up BEFORE the changes were made, thus never 'losing your spot'.

Remember the old saying 'Garbage in equals garbage out'.  You see this with your 'template' you used.  Or for an even better insight, read Matthew 7:24-27.  It also talks of this.

Good luck!

Advertisement