Sign in to follow this  
NeverAgain

Patrol AI

8 posts in this topic

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Brenner said:

Occupation has military buildings patrol, but it wont work without DMS

Thanks but i need patrol like:

https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/8839-dynamic-air-patrol-interceptor-event-updated/

In Occuption there is roaming AI heli's.

Look for this config (below). You can specify locations and patrol ranges for each one. Perhaps that will work?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//    Roaming Aircraft Setup
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////                                

// Settings for roaming airborne AI (non armed helis will just fly around)
SC_maxNumberofHelis                = 1;
SC_occupySkyVehicleIgnoreCount        = false;    // true if you want spawn vehicles regardless of overall AI count

// Array of aircraft which can be used by AI patrols (the number next to next vehicle is the maximum amount of that class allowed, 0 for no limit)
SC_HeliClassToUse                 =   [ ["Exile_Chopper_Huey_Armed_Green",0] ];

SC_occupyHeliUseFixedPos        = false;        // True if you want to specify the patrol positions and radius of the area to patrol / false for random

// if you set SC_maxNumberofHelis higher than the number of static positions, the remainder will be random
                                            // they will also ignore any blacklisted areas
SC_occupyHeliFixedPositions        = [
                                    [[4434,2892,400],2000,"Tanoa"],    // [[x,y,z],radius,"mapname"] leave no spaces between 
                                    [[2238,6717,400],2000,"Tanoa"],
                                    [[8197,9081,400],3000,"Tanoa"],
                                    [[13074,11817,400],3000,"Tanoa"]  
                                ];

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Brenner said:

somebody pls correct me if I am wrong, but VCOM only controls AI's actions, it doesn't spawn them

as far as I am aware you are correct, its an engine not a script so you need scripts to actually generate AI (like DMS or Occupation)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, red_ned said:

as far as I am aware you are correct, its an engine not a script so you need scripts to actually generate AI (like DMS or Occupation)

Quite right, you can add VCOM AI to a server with DMS and Occupation (for example) and they'll get the AI intelligence improvements. You don't need a special spawner, just the existing spawners + VCOM to improve "intelligence".

Advertisement