XenonFORT

[Problem] Exile Health System - Character keeps loosing health indefinitely

7 posts in this topic

Hi there all,

Since a  week ago I have been experiencing a problem with what I think is the exile health system. I tried to alter character health on the database as a last resort attemp (when the character was log-off) but it keeps loosing health, even inside a safe zone.

At first I though it was an ExileZ add-on problem (as I though the infection system wasn't disabled, although it was in the files config) , but since that I disabled the add-on and the character keeps loosing health so in my short and really limited knowledge of this mod it seems there could be related with the health system.

Here is the server's rpt: Server's RPT

Also, in case it is needed, here's the link to the post I initially made on ExileZ topic: ExileZ's Post

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Hello @XenonFORT,

What happens if you backup your DB then let the character die?  When you respawn, does it happen again?  If the new character acts 'normal', I would just let it go for now.

Personally, I suspect it is something you added and/or changed.

NORMAL/DEFAULT Exile does NOT cause this, so this is most likely, something you ADDED or MODIFIED to Exile.

:)

Thanks for the answers, @Brunk character temperature is 33.8 in Database, here's the character dump from last time time I tested.

@Z80CPU I will try that, things started since I got "hit" by a zombie using ExileZ, although after removing all dependencies that the addon, adds to the mission and to @ExileServer I kept having that issue anyway, and that's what moved me into making this post. Also, I double-checked "Infection" was disabled before using the addon, making me even more clueless.

After letting the character die, the new spawn didn't lose health, although using the backup data from the old char kept loosing health. Right now I just copied all the character inventory into the new character (oddly the dead body dissapeared as soon as I got the caps from it), but I'm still unsure if this will happen again when I get wounded, as I don't know yet where the damage is comming from.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer me, it's really appreciated.

If the new one 'works', this makes me think it is:

#1 - Some mod you added

#2 - Something you modified/configured

As such does not exist in DEFAULT Exile, this leads me to think it is from the ExileZ mod.  As I have never used it nor played it, I can not comment on anything except DEFAULT Exile does not do this behavior.

You're more than welcome and good luck!

:)

Thanks again for the answer ^_^,

After some more testing, it seems it is related to temperature, as new character started loosing health after a rainy day plus night time.

As  @Brunk suggested, I started a campfire and health loss stopped. Not sure if that is intended, but having health loss due to temperature but not having any visual clue of it is weird and annoying at the same time. Is there any way to config that exile aspect so I can soft it? Or at least have a visual clue of why I'm loosing health?

Thanks in advance, as always :)

If you tap tilde key( the one under esc button) you can scroll through health hunger thrist body trmprature and climate etc.

Did you install tpws at your server?

Also check weather section in your mission config file

Advertisement