Mr.Bagge

I need help about lockers

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I've just setup my exile chernarus server and everything works fine so far. but Im not able to go above 99999 in "maxdeposit" on the missionfile. I want to have 300000 but whenever I go above 5 numbers the server is just stuck on "creating" whenever I launch it. anyone got any Idea?

Edit: it seems like whenever I try to edit something in the config.cpp it wont launch the mission. for an example changing the max amount in the locker or changing the loading screen image etc etc.

Edited by Mr.Bagge

50 minutes ago, Mr.Bagge said:

Hello, I've just setup my exile chernarus server and everything works fine so far. but Im not able to go above 99999 in "maxdeposit" on the missionfile. I want to have 300000 but whenever I go above 5 numbers the server is just stuck on "creating" whenever I launch it. anyone got any Idea?

Edit: it seems like whenever I try to edit something in the config.cpp it wont launch the mission. for an example changing the max amount in the locker or changing the loading screen image etc etc.

Do you have a working mission file (PBO), if so unpbo it, and edit from there, if your editing one that has already been extracted, it could be that you have accidentally broken it.  Your locker config should look similar to this.

class CfgLocker 
{
	numbersOnly = "0123456789";

maxDeposit = 19999999;
};

• Like 1

Advertisement

Yeah thanks, got it working now.

Sorry for late response.

But I have a question about missions? Everything works fine right now except no missions is spawning, what do I need to do or what have I missed? Yeah.. Im new to this haha.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:25 PM, Mr.Bagge said:

Yeah thanks, got it working now.

Sorry for late response.

But I have a question about missions? Everything works fine right now except no missions is spawning, what do I need to do or what have I missed? Yeah.. Im new to this haha.

if your scroll down in the config file of dms ... you will find something with missions on start it will be on 0 and will take time to spawn stuff in.. if you change it to a number like 3 it will spawn 3 missions on start.  if the dont spawn if you changed this number that you did something wrong setting it up.

Advertisement