Chillx[CC]

I would like some pointers on where to start making my own DMS bandit missions.

4 posts in this topic

Hey all- just a couple questions regarding  making my own custom DMS bandit missions. I am using "walmart.sqf" as my test template, and i think i have most things figured out, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how im supposed to add the coords of where i want it to spawn. i know its under :

// Check calling parameters for manually defined mission position.
// This mission doesn't use "_extraParams" in any way currently.
_OK = (_this call DMS_fnc_MissionParams) params
[
	["_pos",[],[[]],[3]],
	["_extraParams",[]]
];

but i don't know how I'm supposed to fill it out, with say, Gorka Gas startion at 10452.5,8889.23 (on cherno, obviously)

Any help or links, or suggestions will help, thanks!

Walmart is a dynamic mission that can spawn anywhere, if you want to create a mission that spawns in one place, use one of the static missions as a template.

• Like 1

Advertisement

@Chillx[CC] try here: https://github.com/redned70/CodeAddons and the mission section: https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/forum/166-events-missions-ai/

there are loads of missions already there and I posted full documentation with all of my bandit or static missions but ask in there and you will get some help

oh and yes, you do need to chose either bandit (random spawning location) or static (always in same location) as the templates are completely different

Edited by red_ned
  • Like 1

Advertisement