Sign in to follow this  
General_Jacob

Enhanced movement no menu

Question

I have enhanced movement installed and working, but when players hit escape there is no menu for keybinding? There used to be but I do not know what broke or blocked it. There was a related thread that mentioned a chance that infistar blocks it or disallows one of its functions sometimes, but that thread was closed before anyone could discuss the issue usefully... as per the norm with infistar... Does anyone have a fix or experience with this?

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, General_Jacob said:

I have enhanced movement installed and working, but when players hit escape there is no menu for keybinding? There used to be but I do not know what broke or blocked it. There was a related thread that mentioned a chance that infistar blocks it or disallows one of its functions sometimes, but that thread was closed before anyone could discuss the issue usefully... as per the norm with infistar... Does anyone have a fix or experience with this?

Got to the ESC menu.. Look in the very lower right, you will see an icon that looks like a puzzle piece.. Click it, in the window that opens find "Enhanced Movement" and that's where you can configure it..

Don't know why it was moved there, But it is..

The key bind menu has been moved to the main menu of the game and you have to click on the expansion icon in the bottom left!

The menu is no longer on the in game escape menu, was moved about 2-3 updates ago!

Advertisement