Sign in to follow this  
John

Bleeding / Insta Doc suggestion

13 posts in this topic

Hi, Firstly Im almost certain it is a bug in EXILE where you may bleed from taking fall damage or take damage from AI but you never bleed when taking damage from players. Assuming it is a bug, can we get this fixed? If it is not a bug and is for some reason intended, can this be considered?

Secondly, a keybind to apply instadoc without having to navigate inventory.

Thanks =)

• Like 1

True it is kinda annoying, even when you lose something less than 30% Life from a little jump you can bleed till death.

Maybe implement Bandages so you dont have to buy Syringes/Instadoc to stop bleeding and slow down the bleeding dmg it is so freaking fast.

• Like 1

Advertisement

i agree introduce a cloth material to make bandages from or be able to shred clothes cloth then make bandages like in h1z1. i would also like to see insta docs changed to med kits where they heal you over say 10 mins rather than instantly.

i agree introduce a cloth material to make bandages from or be able to shred clothes cloth then make bandages like in h1z1. i would also like to see insta docs changed to med kits where they heal you over say 10 mins rather than instantly.

Whats the point? You already heal over time when you are above 90% food and water.

I've got use to having to ALT F4 because of how ridiculous bleeding is and the instant death that follows, especially happens with our group when we get stuck in the wood stairs.

Edited by Rangecreed

Need a way to heal team mates when they are unconscious currently can't patch up other players and that's annoying, why fall unconscious at all? not like anyone can come over and fix you up its just a 2 minute death sentence.

There is many nice scripts for total awesome medical systems.
I hope one kind of that level someday comes also to Exile.
Now it is so noob system, get a scratch and all you can do is waiting for a slow death.

Advertisement