modernkilla82

1.04- ExAd-XM8 Apps+Redux Loot not spawning

Question

Im having some issues after updating to Exile 1.04, i had loot spawning on Charnarus Redux map before 1.04(server was off since December 2017, so i updated mods and exile) after updating loot stopped spawning, i went through and i think i added everything that i added before in 1.03 to make loot spawn but its still not spawning. Also having an issue with ExAd XM8 Apps, all of the icons are in the same spot at the top left of the xm8(just off screen and all images for buttons combined) i also updated this to the latest version to see if that would fix it but it didnt. If you need my description/config files let me know. If anyone can help me out i would appreciate it. (I might also be looking for someone to help develop the server, i run popular Dayz Standalone servers atm called Trump’s Wall) 

Edited by modernkilla82

6 answers to this question

@modernkilla82 Usually when loot stops spawning it is because the map is not updated. More importantly, the latest Chernarus Redux update has changed the building class names for some of the houses. Also, the latest update to Redux no longer requires DS Houses addon. Check the developers notes for the class names.

As for ExAd have you tried the update that was released:

• Like 1

Advertisement

I did update Chernarus Redux, but im not sure where to change the files that it states to change, would  CfgBuildings_Chernarus.h be a separate file or is it in Exile_Server_Config>Config.cpp? 

And yes i updated ExAd but its still the same(apps glitched to top left of xm8)

On 3/22/2018 at 4:31 AM, Super Jerome said:

@modernkilla82 Usually when loot stops spawning it is because the map is not updated. More importantly, the latest Chernarus Redux update has changed the building class names for some of the houses. Also, the latest update to Redux no longer requires DS Houses addon. Check the developers notes for the class names.

As for ExAd have you tried the update that was released:

Still haven’t been able to figure it out, can you help? 

Advertisement