Sign in to follow this  
scotch

napf

8 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I was very disappointed when I discovered this myself recently... am looking to change maps on my server and Napf was high on my options list :( 

RIP Napf.

well i actually HAD a Napf server that just started populating with players ,running Desolation Redux on it.

problem is there is NOTHING like it :(

put Panthera on the DSR server,leaving the exile one Chernarus and making the malden an escape one.

Arma deffo needs more maps or someone that can finish chernobyl zone map.anyone?please!

Edited by B.A.D.

it will,believe me.ANixon denied permission to use it when i asked him on our public discord (desolation redux one).people will upload it again and it will be taken down,repeat.pointless.reminds me of tavi ;(

Just remove it from the Steam folder and place it into a custom folder.  That should 'protect' it.

As an example on my system:

Steam:  D:\Games\Arma3\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@Napf Island V1.2

Custom:  J:\ARMA\Mods\Islands\Napf

Then point launcher to custom folder!

This SHOULD keep Steam from whacking it.  If you think it will not, then make another folder and put it into it, but do NOT use this folder for ARMA.  You could also try 'write protecting' the Steam and/or the custom folder AND the files too.

Do note, any map updates may fail if the files/folder in the Steam folder are write protected, and if in a custom folder, no update will occur, it will have to be a manual update.

:)

Advertisement