[SFW]topper

Update 1.0.4 Issue - Kick On Load - invisibleman.p3d

Question

Hello there, I did my best to search and at I notice also there was an announcement made on 1.0.4a hotfix, I am assuming the server files are all updated with said hotfix?  Still I am having issues logging in.  I asked one of my mates to try it too and same issue.  I have below the link to the RPT file, hope you guys can help in pointing me in the right direction to get this resolved.  Thank you.

Pastebin RPT:

https://pastebin.com/QZ4NEC5u

-topper

3 answers to this question

17 hours ago, NoFocksGiven said:

@[SFW]topper Is your database connection working? Are you using InfiStar by any chance? Any script violations?

Hello NoFocksGiven,  I resolved the problem, I messed up on my end and did not properly replace the @Exile folder.   Currently I am just busy adding exceptions to the BE restrictions I am getting because I enabled BE to facilitate the use of the AutoRestart function.  This of course have nothing to do with 1.0.4.

So 1.0.4 is golden no issue whatsoever.  Just pure human error.  Thank you and have a wonderful day.

-topper

On 3/20/2018 at 4:24 AM, [SFW]topper said:

Hello NoFocksGiven,  I resolved the problem, I messed up on my end and did not properly replace the @Exile folder.   Currently I am just busy adding exceptions to the BE restrictions I am getting because I enabled BE to facilitate the use of the AutoRestart function.  This of course have nothing to do with 1.0.4.

So 1.0.4 is golden no issue whatsoever.  Just pure human error.  Thank you and have a wonderful day.

-topper

I have the same issue now on my server, recently installed the R3F logistics and after updating the BE scripts.txt I get the same error. 
I get kicked for Script restriction #2 and in the RPT it's the same error with the "invisibleman.p3d"
Not sure where it's wrong. 

Advertisement