FlashGordon

VR Garage is Deleting Vehicles

Question

The current VR integration into ARMA is currently deleting all our clients vehicles. One client has only 4 vehicles in VR at their base and they come out just fine, but the majority of the clients have 15 or more vehicles. Vehicle limits are set to 30 on a level 10 base. Original database has been merged and things were fine until today. Please consult with solutions or direct me to a possible problem thats not been addressed. Thank you.  JT

4 answers to this question

Garbage collector delete vehicle with X days in VG too.

you need edit your exile.ini 

change this 

[markDeleteOldVehicles]
SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicle SET deleted_at = NOW() WHERE last_updated_at < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL ? DAY) AND deleted_at IS NULL
Number Of Inputs = 1
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

to this

[markDeleteOldVehicles]
SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicle SET deleted_at = NOW() WHERE last_updated_at < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL ? DAY) AND deleted_at IS NULL AND territory_id IS NULL
Number Of Inputs = 1
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

or take my exile.ini, this works fine

https://pastebin.com/kQzjPG3c

Edited by Sna[KE]
  • Like 2

Advertisement

if i added it to my 64bit exile.ini i will get this DB Log and the server is crashing

[13:00:25:892742 +02:00] [Thread 4216] extDB3: SQL_CUSTOM Config Error: C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\sql_custom\exile.ini(639): '=' character not found in line

[13:00:25:892818 +02:00] [Thread 4216] extDB3: Failed to Load Protocol: SQL_CUSTOM

this is what i added to the exile.ini

[markDeleteOldVehicles]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicle SET deleted_at = NOW() WHERE last_updated_at < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL ? DAY) AND deleted_at IS NULL AND territory_id IS NULL

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

EDIT: i get it :/ i set "territory_id IS NULL" in a second line i switched it above to the other line and now its working

Edited by |-| S o IN IN y |-|

Advertisement