Slider

Building rights and Base Building

5 posts in this topic

Would it at all be possible to change the base building rights so any player you give building rights too in your territory when they build, place items,  those items automatically reverts to the territory owner? 

This would allow someone who has building rights in a territory to help the owner build their base and if that person leaves the server for whatever reason all the things they had build wont disappear from the
territory. Today this is not the case as in stock Exile and I have not found any sort of overwrite that would fix this issue.

Edited by Slider

I've helped several people build and all the stuff I placed is still there weeks after, even after they removed me from territory.
Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant?

Advertisement

you could always run a query on the database if you must delete players

something like, if the uid is this change it to the base owner uid number before you delete the player in question, but as MGTDB said, its probably best not to delete players unless absolutely necessary.

14 hours ago, Zarbon ツ said:

I've helped several people build and all the stuff I placed is still there weeks after, even after they removed me from territory.
Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant?

Yeah I meant if your removed from the database. If your still in the game even though not part of the territory its fine. but as soon as your removed from the database anything you have built will be gone.

I understand MGTDB if you dont delete the person from the database all is good.. but then you end up having loads of players that are inactive in there. and I for one want my database clean.

All I am asking is if the owner gives permission for someone to build in his territory, any structures should revert to his ownership as its his territory anyway..

Advertisement