Reynevan

Unable to build in territories after latest update

Question

After latest update players can't build in their own territories (even if the flag was bought and placed post-update, tested it). It just says "You're not in your own territory" even though I can move and remove objects that have already been placed before. Before the update everything was worked correctly, stuff broke after 1.0.4 came out. Any ideas how to fix it? I'm not using any building-related addons/mods except Extended Base Mod which, from what I understand, doesn't really affect the building system directly - just adds bunch of additional objects.

Edited by Reynevan

35 answers to this question

Advertisement

qXbz1Yb.jpg

_constructionBlockDuration = getNumber (missiongConfigFile >> "CfgTerritories" >> "constructionBlockDuration");

• Should be:  _constructionBlockDuration = getNumber (missionConfigFile >> "CfgTerritories" >> "constructionBlockDuration");

I have same problems, only strange is that on Base 1 i can build with out problems and on Base 2 say "you are not in your terrority, i check from DB and infistar Territory management and seems all ok, i see my ID on Base 2
Also in game i can manage territory from XM8

Edit:
Also noticed on Base 2 when i try take out VG vehicles out what have been there before update, says this vehicle does not belong to this terrority.
If i storage new vehicle after update it will go to VG and i can get it out with out problems.
I check old and new VG vehicle lines on DB and seems ok.

I cant Find any log errors

Edited by roadsoldier

On 3/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, MGTDB said:

qXbz1Yb.jpg

_constructionBlockDuration = getNumber (missiongConfigFile >> "CfgTerritories" >> "constructionBlockDuration");

• Should be:  _constructionBlockDuration = getNumber (missionConfigFile >> "CfgTerritories" >> "constructionBlockDuration");

where to find this ???

Posted Friday at 06:30 PM · Report post For those that are using Vector Building by me or anyone else: inside ExileClient_construction_thread find: if !(([configName ExileClientConstructionConfig, ASLToAGL (getPosASL ExileClientConstructionObject), getPlayerUID player] call ExileClient_util_world_canBuildHere) isEqualTo 0) then and replace it with: if !(([configName ExileClientConstructionConfig, getPosASL ExileClientConstructionObject, getPlayerUID player] call ExileClient_util_world_canBuildHere) isEqualTo 0) then

Is there a solution for this? It seems its only happening with new bases post update.. anything down before the update you can construct fine.
The owner of the territory to upgrade to level 3.. and still they cant build. I am on 1.04a..
Is there somewhere that's stopping players from building on a hill or anything that is not flat?

I have had a few users moaning about this one as well I did have someone say once he upgraded to lvl 2 he could then build.  Yet just gone to a friends 

territory who cant build and I cant build there either and it is lvl 5.

Edited by twitch.tv/smokedog77

Advertisement