|-| S o IN IN y |-|

[IMPORTANT] BattlEye kicks player who lost once the connection

11 posts in this topic

Guys i have a problem with my infistar or battlEye i think (TCAGame) if someone lose his connection and then joining back on the server he will get kicked everytime again and again could someone tell me what the problem is ?

TCAGame: Player SoNNy kicked off by BattlEye: Client not responding

Rule of thumb... If you can connect, and other can connect. Its not the server, or system. Its the client. Have them verify game cache, verify all mods are up to date.  Lastly , you could remove their player entry in the database NOT account. They will loose their gear and any pop tabs they carry, but it is possible it could be corrupt.

UPDATE: Once looking at your post again, and your name? Are you a player on a server or the server owner and cannot get into your own server? If your a player, rule still applies if you can't get on and other can..  Contact server owner someway, and have them remove your player record and see if that fixes it.

Edited by geekm0nkey

Advertisement

I have the same issue with BE and not only on Exile. Some players get kicked once and then can't connect until server restart. Verifying everything, rebooting, doesn't help.

Edited by dima054

Advertisement