ImAndy95

Chernarus redux

Question

10 answers to this question

Lookin at startparms, you're not even launch redux with the server:

-mod="@Exile;@SurvivalPack;@DS_house;@Chernarus;@HAP;@AdvancedTowing;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@TRYK;@NIarms;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Units;@CBA_A3;@Cup_Terrains_Core;@Cup_Terrains_Maps;@AdvancedRappelling;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@Extended_Base_Mod;@Fox_Car;@Exile_Extended_Items;@Enhanced_Movement" -servermod="@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile" -config=@ExileServer\config.cfg -ip=185.44.76.53 -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit   -loadMissionToMemory   

Advertisement

I see your running Exile_Extended_Items. Go to the Steam page for this mod and read through the comments to find out what pbo's you need to remove to stop all that spamming and to stop the kicks. That particular mod has dependencies to other mods and will create issues if they're not installed, his page on Steam covers this and how to fix it. To test it, just unload the mod and join your server with it unloaded, you should be good to go ^_^

Edited by MetalHead

hello, i did that, but still not workin here is the rpt: https://pastebin.com/wfJxDZ5d

it says 13:05:46 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f

but i have already set that in the addons

addons[]=
{
    "A3_Ui_F",
    "exile_client",
    "a3_characters_f",
    "cup_cabuildings_misc",
    "cup_editor_a1_roads_config",
    "cup_editor_plants_config",
    "cup_a1_editorobjects",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "cup_misc_e_config",
    "cup_a2_editorobjects",
    "cup_editor_a2_roads_config",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "chernarusredux_bushes",
    "cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_construction",
    "cup_castructures_pmc_ruins",
    "cup_camisc",
    "cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_garbage",
    "hoboarmapackweapons"

2 hours ago, MetalHead said:

I see your running Exile_Extended_Items. Go to the Steam page for this mod and read through the comments to find out what pbo's you need to remove to stop all that spamming and to stop the kicks. That particular mod has dependencies to other mods and will create issues if they're not installed, his page on Steam covers this and how to fix it. To test it, just unload the mod and join your server with it unloaded, you should be good to go ^_^

hello, i did that, but still not workin here is the rpt: https://pastebin.com/wfJxDZ5d

it says 13:05:46 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f

but i have already set that in the addons

addons[]=
{
    "A3_Ui_F",
    "exile_client",
    "a3_characters_f",
    "cup_cabuildings_misc",
    "cup_a1_editorobjects",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "cup_misc_e_config",
    "cup_a2_editorobjects",
    "cup_editor_a2_roads_config",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "cup_misc3_config",
    "chernarusredux_bushes",
    "cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_construction",
    "cup_castructures_pmc_ruins",
    "cup_camisc",
    "cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_garbage",
    "hoboarmapackweapons"

a3_characters_f  will throw that message and there's nothing anyone can do about it.  It's an Arma >cough<feature>cough< and will not prevent the server from starting or prevent people from joining.

They are the same start up errors I get. i am certain its all down to the way the paths are typed in the start server BAT. It gave me endless grief when trying to launch redux last year.

Mine's running flawlessly and I have a lot of the same errors and messages.   It's just Arma.  "Conflicting addons" - you'll almost always get some but they won't cause kicks.   Same with items listed twice - except possibly the DSHouses he did change a number of the DSHouses class names with the last update.   He had instructions of what to replace on Steam.  Redux is loading - it's in the load table in the .rpt.  Not supporting  event handlers - again a model issue but won't prevent the server from starting or kick people.  The bone errors - that's Arma and won't prevent the server from starting or kick people.  Same for "Unaccessible points" "bad simulations", "Config class missing", "nonetwork object", "Embedded skeleton", "duplicate hitpoint", "Warn: shape:", "Error: Object not found". 

Does the server start?  Or just kick people?  If kicking, look at the BattleEye logs first.  Especially scripts.log, publicvariable.log, remoteexec.log, and/or setvariable.log - if you have them.  Those log files almost always only show up for kickable things.

Advertisement