JaffaCakes

[ADogs] Aussie Dogs - Arma 3 Exile Developer Wanted!! Great Opportunity - READ MORE

3 posts in this topic

Heyo,

I am the Director of an Australian Gaming Community named [ADogs] Aussie Dogs. I am currently the only developer on the team and we have so many projects going that I am starting to require help from others, this is where you come in!

We are looking for an Arma 3 developer to assist in growing our Arma 3 Servers! I am rather new to the Arma 3 Server Development scene and have only a small amount of knowledge. I mainly deal with website related development. 

Now before I go on, I'll give you a little information about our community:

The [ADogs] Aussie Dogs Community is looking to become a diverse and all accepting gaming community, having multiple servers on different games, all customised and all unique. We currently have enough donations to sustain the continued development and running of our servers for the foreseeable future. Some of the unique things we will focus on doing are listed below:

• No Corruption within Staff
  • Non-Toxic, friendly community
  • Issuing public warnings, bans and information on suspicious or confirmed individuals (For example, we currently have a "Hall of Shame" where we put all our bans and warnings, for the public to see)
  • Staff should almost be like regular players, there will be no Staff Offices or In-Game Staff Perks (Other than of course development rooms)
  • Customised Content
  • Customised and Connected Website Presence

Now more about this developer position:

This position currently being offered is a development position for our Arma 3 Server('s). I would like this developer to have experience with running and creating their own scripts/servers/missions on Arma 3. We currently put most of our developments to a vote before deciding to implement them into our server, for example, if the community wants zombies, that's what we will add, but if they don't, then we won't. You may not always be working on the most fun of projects but you will always be praised for helping this amazing community grow! :)

How do I sign up/How do I ask more questions about this position or the community?

Well it's quite simple, just come over and join our TeamSpeak 3 Server! ts3.aussie-dogs.info Find me [ADogs] -=Jaffa Cakes=- [Director] and poke me saying you'd like to apply and find out more information. If I'm not online at the moment of you joining then also feel free to add my Steam Account and message me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaffa-cakes | I am happy to accept multiple people into the development team, so don't worry if you see other people also applying for the position, you should still have a go!

Also, if possible, please comment below that you are interested in joining!

Thanks,

Jaffa Cakes
Director of [ADogs] Aussie Dogs

Edited by JaffaCakes
Fixing spelling mistakes and other silly things

Advertisement