Bush Wookie

HELP PLEASE I CANT PLAY

Question

As soon as i join a server i get kicked and it tells me you need to remove the listed files or add additional and it gives me a list of .pbo files ive deleted exile redownloaded and i have no idea now 

HELP

5 answers to this question

it depends on the type of problem:

1. If you cant connect to the server, then you do not have or there are extra connected mods, use the launcher to connect to the servers, he downloads and will connect only the necessary mods (https://a3launcher.com/)

2. If you are kicked after some time on the server, then the problem is in the damaged files: it is necessary to check the integrity of the local files of Arma  (Steam - library - Arma properties - check local) and delete all the mods from the disk and re-download it again

Edited by RAKETA

Advertisement

If it is saying you have xyz file loaded, YOU HAVE THOSE FILES LOADED!  Just that simple!

You need to VERIFY what you're loading in!  ARMA does not and WILL NOT LIE TO YOU!  You ARE loading those files in!

It is possible that you have two folders with those mods in them.  You delete the UNUSED folder's mods, but leave the REAL mod's on your HDD!

;)

This only shows up if you either don't have the mod (CUP in this case) or use a wrong version. If you use a3launcher (http://a3launcher.com/) you always download the latest version. If you're 100% sure it's downloaded (check mods tab) and you still see this then the server probably has a different version then you have. Or possibly your files are corrupted. Try verifying/redownloading the mod.

Advertisement