Sign in to follow this  
General_Jacob

Vehicle Spawn (Relative to Trader)

Question

Hi guys, 

Really simply I want to force a vehicle to spawn maybe 10m in front of trader and 1-2m higher. I dont want any of the other custom scripts that pick a safe location, more of a straight forward "right in front of me regardless" system. I looked around but couldnt find one. If thats possible I would love some pointers, thanks!

Also, I know that there is an issue with players blowing up vehicles by buying in rapid succession however this is an unprotected trader so I figured that risk is negligible to non-existent. 

Edited by General_Jacob

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, General_Jacob said:

Hi guys, 

Really simply I want to force a vehicle to spawn maybe 10m in front of trader and 1-2m higher. I dont want any of the other custom scripts that pick a safe location, more of a straight forward "right in front of me regardless" system. I looked around but couldnt find one. If thats possible I would love some pointers, thanks!

Also, I know that there is an issue with players blowing up vehicles by buying in rapid succession however this is an unprotected trader so I figured that risk is negligible to non-existent. 

Advertisement