red_ned

Exile Random loot in supply drop

19 posts in this topic

Just a really simple edit to the built in Supply Box Drop Exile Mission, I will add more in this section as I release some of my customised code I have been working on for my new Napf server

Allows for min and max levels of loot in default Exile SupplyBox Drop

Download from: https://github.com/redned70/CodeAddons

To Install:

1. Copy the ExileServer_system_event_supplyBox_start.sqf into your mission folder.
  2. Edit your missions config.cpp and under CfgExileCustomCode {

ExileServer_system_event_supplyBox_start = "pathtofile\ExileServer_system_event_supplyBox_start.sqf"

3. Save and repack mission files
note: you can skip steps 1,2,3 if you are fine with replacing the original file in your exile_server.pbo\code
4. Open your exile_server_config\config.cpp
5. Search down for class SupplyBox
6. Replace the whole "class SupplyBox" section with the code in Replacement Code.txt
7. Check you got the whole part replaced including any brackets and adjust min/max to your liking.
8. Re-pack any/all PBOs and put them back on your server
9. Start server

feedback is welcomed but may be ignored if you haven't read the instructions!

• Like 6

Advertisement
15 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

As always, great work brother! Much appreciated.

I have also done a couple of the missions I use from this:

but I would need @GolovaRaoul to give permission to publish changes to his scripts

Yeah ofcourse you can change it :) But if I want to 'update' that script, I want to make it prettier. Like that you set the world coordinates in @exileserverconfig and the radius of the loot drop, so you can easily configure that. It's probably easy to do, and I can try and adjust that now but I don't have a test server anymore :/

I have now pushed the 2 adjusted missions by @GolovaRaoul which allows you to set a min and max value of the items in the mission crates.

All rights to original mission remain and is still his property and any/all licenses apply for the original formats.

https://github.com/redned70/CodeAddons/tree/master/4TypesOfSideEvents

This should be pretty easy for anyone who has already installed some/all of the missions.

ned

Edited by red_ned
  • Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, WhiteEagle said:

Would be great if the supply could accidentally spawn on the map regardless of the airfield. Could you insert that?

I haven't got any time atm to look into it but I know the script uses: ExileClient_util_world_getAllAirportPositions and I know there are other ones + the other custom side missions spawn anywhere so its definitely do-able

On 3/6/2018 at 4:09 AM, WhiteEagle said:

Would be great if the supply could accidentally spawn on the map regardless of the airfield. Could you insert that?

did you figure that out? I have tried a few things but cant seem to figure it out. ;(

Advertisement