Super Jerome

[Release] CUP AI Ship

48 posts in this topic

Me and my friends made a custom AI ship and I decided to share it with the community. The ship has vehicles and crates full of weapons and equipment inside it. I have imported it on the maps Altis, Tanoa, Malden, and Chernarus. If you wish additional maps please let me know. The ship has an AI boat and helicopter that does patrols as well as many AI inside. There is an working elevator within the ship to move vehicles around. You will need a lifting script like R3F Logistics to lift vehicles off ship. There is a AH-1Z on the main deck of the ship that players can take once they secure the ship. You will need some experience with Eden Editor to import/merge this on your current map. If you are unfamiliar with doing this see the my guide in my signature. There is an Eden section that should get you pointed in the right direction. Lastly, you will need Extended Base Mod (EBM) as well as CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons in order to use the ship.

Steps are simple:

1. Place your map pbo (i.e. Exile.Altis) into your missions folder within "My Documents" and extract (see my guide).

2. Drop the "AIShip.pbo" within the same folder as your map .pbo.

3. Extract the "AIShip.pbo" into its own folder "AIShip.*Map*.pbo" (same as step 1).

4. Ensure you have EBM, CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons loaded and launch ARMA 3.

5. Open your map pbo in Eden Editor.

6. Merge the "AIShip.*Map*" with your current map.

7. Save your map pbo, Repbo it and upload to your server.

The items on the ship may seem like they are floating in the air. Don't worry when your server loads it they will be on the correct level. You may reposition the ship and all the items within Eden if you don't like where the ship is at on map. If you do this though you will have to adjust the height of the ship or items on the ship.

Required Addons:

CBA_A3

CUP Units

CUP Weapons

CUP Vehicles

Extended Base Mod

R3F Logistics (optional)

DOWNLOADS:

AIShip.Altis

AIShip.Chernarus

AIShip.Tanoa

AIShip.Malden

Note: Players enter the ship at the rear. There is an scroll option to open back gate.

Spoiler

20171006181910_1.jpg20171006182018_1.jpg20171006181927_1.jpg20171006182136_1.jpg20171006182031_1.jpg20171006182250_1.jpg20171006182232_1.jpg20171006182439_1.jpg20171006182317_1.jpg

Edited by Super Jerome
Update: Malden added
  • Like 6

Advertisement

can you also make it without  CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons as i run panthera and soon cherno redux but will not run the  CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons as i play arma 3 not 2

6 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

can you also make it without  CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons as i run panthera and soon cherno redux but will not run the  CUP Units, Vehicles, and Weapons as i play arma 3 not 2

Unfortunately I can not. The actual ship itself is apart of CUP Vehicles. I could however use the USS Nimitz if you would like.

10 minutes ago, Super Jerome said:

Unfortunately I can not. The actual ship itself is apart of CUP Vehicles. I could however use the USS Nimitz if you would like.

that would be great mate

• Like 1

Advertisement