freakb

Teleporting

9 posts in this topic

At CCG we have had a massive update allowing the the player to telleport to any of our severs.u just have one character your respect is linked and your pop tabs to you can leave one server fully geared and arrive at the new server with the gear here is a short vid to show u 

• Like 1

So, the teleport script updates your loadout onto whichever server you specify then auto connects to the new server you have specified?

I'm guessing it also sets up a predefinied position to spawn in at such as a trader like you've demonstrated in the vid?

Nice little script....  :) 

Advertisement
13 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

So, the teleport script updates your loadout onto whichever server you specify then auto connects to the new server you have specified?

I'm guessing it also sets up a predefinied position to spawn in at such as a trader like you've demonstrated in the vid?

Nice little script....  :) 

Yes u spawn in traders only and u can only use it in traders to stop ghosting. You basically just have one character throughout all the servers. I believe the next update he is looking at is vehicle transfairs...

Quite a cool idea.

There's apparently code out there from an ex-BI team member that allows for flight or walking between maps..... not sure if it's complete or not but the suggestion is that you could fly/sail right to the edge of one map and configure the code to recognise what map was to the N/S/E/W of the current one and seamlessly migrate you to the next map.

I read it somewhere on the BI forums recently but my sqf isn't good enough to understand how it works and whether it really does what it is purported to do.

6 minutes ago, Riker2335 said:

Quite a cool idea.

There's apparently code out there from an ex-BI team member that allows for flight or walking between maps..... not sure if it's complete or not but the suggestion is that you could fly/sail right to the edge of one map and configure the code to recognise what map was to the N/S/E/W of the current one and seamlessly migrate you to the next map.

I read it somewhere on the BI forums recently but my sqf isn't good enough to understand how it works and whether it really does what it is purported to do.

God that would make frankies videos real lol

4 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

Quite a cool idea.

I believe this is it.

http://killzonekid.com/farewell-my-arma-friends/

• Like 1

Advertisement