nerdykid69

Discord

7 posts in this topic

so I was in the discord channel, asking for support, and this mod banned me for language without a warning but, before I got kiced I saw "that's th efirst step for the ban hammer" and I got back in through the site, and I saw the chat saying "lol",  "lmao that was so funny", but once they saw that I got back in and I was asking "why did I get banned?" everyone else was saying the f word, the s word and things like that but once I said something  I get banned without a warning? and I got kicked and banned again, and I am now unable to join back or continue asking for support on how to make my own server for me and my friends.

Advertisement

lol. good luck running arma servers if you refuse to read. In fact, good luck running anything if you refuse to read. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nerdykid69 said:

so I was in the discord channel, asking for support, and this mod banned me for language without a warning but, before I got kiced I saw "that's th efirst step for the ban hammer" and I got back in through the site, and I saw the chat saying "lol",  "lmao that was so funny", but once they saw that I got back in and I was asking "why did I get banned?" everyone else was saying the f word, the s word and things like that but once I said something  I get banned without a warning? and I got kicked and banned again, and I am now unable to join back or continue asking for support on how to make my own server for me and my friends.

Can i say "Fuck off" ?

Also, you never got banned..

Oh wait he got banned... maybe already unbanned or my discord is messing up

Edited by flyingdutchmen
"

Firstly you were offered help right away by myself, and a few others that gave you very clear and simple instructions, with links to free online resources to follow along. You responded by saying 1. you didn't want to ready anything, and 2. by telling the people who were trying help you to fuck off. Even though you were advised that your disrespectful attitude would get you kicked and or banned, I had a large amount of patience and continued to try and help you, Until the point where you were kicked off for continued disrespect towards the support staff and Admins, despite several warnings. This is the thing, myself and others are offering support for free in our spare time for love of the game and community,  If you cannot follow clear instructions how can we help you? And as a side note, once people start telling people to fuck off, for no reason, the free support ends at that point.   

• Like 1

Advertisement