SiXtYnInEfEaSt

Damage Incorporated Clan Recruiting for an Arma III Exile Server

6 posts in this topic

Damage Incorporated Clan Recruiting for an Arma III Exile Server

Damage Inc was founded on 23 September 2012 with a proud history across multiple games and tournaments. Our members tend to stay with us for a very long time due to our amazing and vibrant community.

With over 520 active members that log in daily, we are proud to say that our community is one of the friendliest, engaging and committed groups in the e-sports world.

We now are starting a Arma III Exile server and need your help to make this happen! If you would like to join our community please go to http://dmg-inc.com/ and sign up.

When you have joined you will need to make an initiate application. 

Requirements to become a Full Member:
- Make at least 50 posts during your time in Initiation.
- Attend at least 4+ Official Events and get the Event Attendance Tokens.
- Be active on Forums once in 3 days, Inactivity of more than 3 days without a post in vacation will result in removal.
- Pass "Voting" by the full members.

When filling out your initiate application please put this for number 2: I am applying for Arma III venture.

When filling out your initiate application please put this for number 7: I was recruited by @SiXtYnInE on Exilemod Forums!

The server will be starting once we get at least two more members  applying for this venture. 

If you are interested in this, please reply to this topic or message me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Midnight__/

Thank you for reading!
~SiXtYnInE

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement