TroyT

End of Reality GSP

6 posts in this topic

So I'm not sure if this feature is common among GSPs but I have recently moved to a dedi box with End of Reality and am putting together a Malden server in addition to my Altis servers.  When asked about installing the Dev branch they said that they would look into it and actually made a new link in the TCAdmin panel.  They bought QGS recently and even though QGS had good service, so far EoR has been even better.  

I have absolutely no affiliation with them.  I just thought that they deserved recognition for going out of their way to accommodate their customers.  Plus, I've probably been a bit of a pain in the ass over the last couple of weeks, which makes their service seem that much better.

That's it.  I'm done now.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TroyT said:

I have recently moved to a dedi box with End of Reality and am putting together a Malden server in addition to my Altis servers.  When asked about installing the Dev branch they said that they would look into it and actually made a new link in the TCAdmin panel.  

What?

if you have to login to TCAdmin panel to manage your server then it's not a dedi box.

A dedi box is a machine that you have almost full control over, not a game server.

Edited by StokesMagee

Advertisement

I have had some problems and am using them (again) my chernarus isles isn't yet working but Alfie seems friendly and capable and willing to do the work which I like. I'll report back if my problem is fixed. If it is I'll continue using them for sure as they have a tone of one click installs.

I use them as well. Alfie has been working great helping me to get my loot to spawn on Chernarus, my only issue with them is it seems to have better communication from 9-5 so its hard doing anything when I work 9-5 and I only get one response a day. Other than that they seem to work well.

12 hours ago, DurnBranch said:

I use them as well. Alfie has been working great helping me to get my loot to spawn on Chernarus, my only issue with them is it seems to have better communication from 9-5 so its hard doing anything when I work 9-5 and I only get one response a day. Other than that they seem to work well.

Well he couldn't even get chernarus isles to work or install ExAd and he's supposed to be a "arma expert" I only spent $26 so it's not a big loss but QGS was a thousand times better and I'd absolutely not recommend using these guys.

Advertisement