AntonivkA

[HELP] new p3d version

6 posts in this topic

I came across a new version of P3d files ODOL53. The model does not open in any editor, it can not be converted to another version and ARMA hangs with the error "EOF in string".
What can you advise how to convert it, for example to ODOL52?

EDIT: Lets not being sharing other peoples work..

Error in Mikero DeP3d

odol53.PNG

Edited by kuplion

Advertisement
14 hours ago, kuplion said:

You "came across" a new version? Are you sure that isn't a DayZ p3d.. :|

Perhaps these are files from Dayz. I came across them, downloading the pack with new buildings. Some objects work, part does not work. Even so, it's not entirely clear why it does not work, I have some objects from there, they work fine.

16 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

idiot

your boyfriend?

7 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

nice avatar ur probably ugly irl

and ye i suck that guys little pecker every night r u homophobic ill ruin ur social life bud

blah blah blah. Do you have such crooked fingers that you can not write normally or do you have too much fun with your boyfriend?

9 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

anyway dont try to mess with dayz stuff because of the license, have a good day champ!

Even if it is, it's for education. I do not violate the license downloading the mods, I do not create them =)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AntonivkA said:

Even if it is, it's for education. I do not violate the license downloading the mods, I do not create them =)

If it's for education, lose the attitude or GTFO.

Actually, you're going on moderated content because this forum doesn't need assholes like you.

Advertisement