InsanityOvrload

Standalone Weapons with no client side mod install

3 posts in this topic

I didn’t really know where to put this and since it involves installing two weapons I figured I may as well place it here. So, I wanted to install 2 standalone weapons into my exile mod, which wouldn’t normally be a problem, but A3 Launcher doesn’t have them in it’s mod list. This just makes it complicated for people to join because most people don’t know how to do it manually and the launcher is a godsend to those people. 
I was wondering if it’s possible to install the two weapons, which are around 100 mb total, as a serverside mod or to my downloaded mission file so it would work that way. I know it’d be a larger than normal download to join, but at least people could actually join. 
Does anybody know if this is possible, and if so, how to do it? I’d appreciate the help, or even alternative suggestions and ideas.

Also, if the mods feel like this was asking in the wrong place; feel free to move it as I wasn’t exactly sure where to place it.

Thank you; I've suggested them in the mod list.

And i was under the notion things could be added in the mission file, but never knew if it worked. Thank you for telling me otherwise. 

Guess now I hope and wait.

Advertisement