ESPN Virulent

[CLOSED] Global Banned???

15 posts in this topic

So one of my servers ive recently been playing on has enabled the infistar global banning system and i have no clue what i could have done to be put on this system at all, I've never hacked or done any of that annoying crap bc for one its expensive, for two its stupid and leave that shit for minecraft. So infistar if you could please respond and tell me how i got on this list that would be great!

well we dont know if you have done anything to get global banned, as this is your word againts ours.

Global Ban this could be cause by alot of things raging from having some type of hack for a game or using a ipblocker just to name a few.

But in saying all this, what you said as above you need to reply with rpt.logs so we can see what the message said and so on.

Edited by hogansheroes

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

well we dont know if you have done anything to get global banned, as this is your word againts ours.

Global Ban this could be cause by alot of things raging from having some type of hack for a game or using a ipblocker just to name a few.

But in saying all this, what you said as above you need to reply with rpt.logs so we can see what the message said and so on.

what do you meant .rpt? can you tell me how to find this? also i have never heard of a thing called a "ipblocker" i've also never been vac'ed banned before and i have 2300 hours on this game so why would i want to do something so dumb?

5 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

can you join any arma 3 server at all

I can join a couple of exile servers that aren't enabled with the global banned system, but on regular arma 3 i can join any server i want to and not get kicked...

Advertisement