Slake

"Member already defined" error

Question

Hey guys for about 2 days i get this error message  "File mpmissions_CUR_MP.Altis\customEBM\recipes.hpp, line 1035: /CfgcraftingRecipes.Welding Trolley: Member already defined"

Everything worked fine before but now somehow in the loadingscreen this message pops up then sometimes im right back to the serverlist or it lets me join the server and where it says like "igload ..." after that it puts me back to the server list.

Vanilla exile servers work fine for me and the server im playing on worked before well too..i have all mods needed on my pc..

One time i even spawned AS AI idk how that happend i found myself in an ai base i was in their sqaud and so on tried to speak with an admin but couldnt use the global chat

Already tried:

Reinstall arma 3

Delete all mods and download them again

A3 launcher

20170529_121952.jpg

Gerne auch auf deutch :)

Edited by Slake

2 answers to this question

its to do with you script depends where it is id say your config.cpp. so what its saying is that there is a double up of the same words .

so in your customEBM\recipes or CfgcraftingRecipes you have the Welding Trolley showing 2 times so you need to fix this

20 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

its to do with you script depends where it is id say your config.cpp. so what its saying is that there is a double up of the same words .

so in your customEBM\recipes or CfgcraftingRecipes you have the Welding Trolley showing 2 times so you need to fix this

I really have no clue how i do that and it would be awesome if you could give me instructions...

Edit: somehow i managed to find the file and line but i really have no idea what do do next

2017-05-30 (2).png

Edited by Slake

Advertisement