[SOLVED] 1.0.3 RC5 errors

10 posts in this topic

Error when downloading via the a3 launcher. I have the files 3 times re-downloaded.

1.jpg

Here are a few pictures with error when starting arma and connet on the server.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

It looks like it didn't download from A3 Launcher correctly so it ended up corrupting files. 
I suggest deleting the @ExileRC mod folder completely and redownloading, do not try to "verify".

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadia said:

It looks like it didn't download from A3 Launcher correctly so it ended up corrupting files. 
I suggest deleting the @ExileRC mod folder completely and redownloading, Versuche es nicht "verify".

I have the folder 2 times deleted and the files 3 times again downloaded. But unfortunately without success.

Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to troubleshoot this issue. I will request to have the RC verified on A3 Launcher in case it uploaded wrong but it probably won't be able to be handled for 8+ hours. 

The RC5 download is definitely corrupt. Delta patching always requires more verification and a fresh download does the same. :(

Have spoken with Maca to resolve this asap, the download I had direct worked fine, as did A3Launcher last night, today, got half way downloading and said "needs checking"

• Like 2

Advertisement