5niper

Convoy mission?

16 posts in this topic

I recall a long time ago, having a convoy mission. You'd have 2 or 3 vehicles (customizable, which vehicle, how many, armed, not armed, etc)
driving around the map (similar to the roaming patrols) but they carried A LOT of loot in the vehicles, and about 3, 4 or 5 ai in each vehicle,
the idea was to intercept this convoy, take out the ai, and you'd get the loot and vehicles.

However, I can't remember whether it was occupation, DMS, or some other type of ai/mission system.

Does anyone recall, or does anyone know of such a mission?

I'm sure it's not DMS, there's been talk about it previously but I don't believe it was ever done successfully.

I have seen this on A2 servers in the past though, typically the militarised DayZ Overpoch ones. Maybe it was some sort of mission script that was ported over in the early days? Maybe something that doesn't work anymore?

Oh, a quick search of these forums appear to point towards this;

Looks like FuMS had it, not sure if it still works though.

Advertisement
14 hours ago, 5niper said:

I recall a long time ago, having a convoy mission. You'd have 2 or 3 vehicles (customizable, which vehicle, how many, armed, not armed, etc)
driving around the map (similar to the roaming patrols) but they carried A LOT of loot in the vehicles, and about 3, 4 or 5 ai in each vehicle,
the idea was to intercept this convoy, take out the ai, and you'd get the loot and vehicles.

However, I can't remember whether it was occupation, DMS, or some other type of ai/mission system.

Does anyone recall, or does anyone know of such a mission?

use ZEUS module , to make all kind of missions in realtime

@point have you found any solution to zues AI not registering like DMS, etc (kill rep, etc) and is there a way to prevent them from bringing in weapons that will spawn/dupe infinite attachments?

I only ask because I have zues on our servers.. and while its entertaining..it's not comparable with existing mission systems..   Also.. It's not the same as having a script that automates something afaik.. Can you have zues do something while you (the admin) are offline? automated?

Edited by odizzzzle

18 minutes ago, odizzzzle said:

@point have you found any solution to zues AI not registering like DMS, etc (kill rep, etc) and is there a way to prevent them from bringing in weapons that will spawn/dupe infinite attachments?

I only ask because I have zues on our servers.. and while its entertaining..it's not comparable with existing mission systems..   Also.. It's not the same as having a script that automates something afaik.. Can you have zues do something while you (the admin) are offline? automated?

about poptabs and etc ... i dont need this and my player too ) about dupe , solution - you can modifi all units from zeus in arsenal ) give them weapons without att. 

but again.. op is asking for scripted missions that run automatically.. there is no way to do what he asked with the solution you provided correct?

what a stupid guy, if i said I want a cup of tea it means I WANT A CUP OF TEA, not water, not coffee, not ur f great advice, only cup of tea, if u haven't it, don't tell me how to drink smthg

• Like 1

you either need Fums with headless client or use Zeus mod, I have been trying to work on one for inside DMS but got slowed down doing other missions and making my new server. Eventually I will go back into my code for convoys once I finished my other release batch of bandit missions with twists

• Like 3

Advertisement