EEZY-E

CUP Buildings - Cant pickup loot

8 posts in this topic

Im changing some of the loot spots in the CUP Chernarus buildings. And im having trouble with atleast 1 building (could be more buildings im not sure).

The loot spawns in perfectly fine but, when i try to pick it up it wont let me. Even when i drop an item myself i cant pick it up afterwards. So far i only have this issue with this specific building:

KtgGWFd.jpg

Hello EEZY-E,

If you're dropping it yourself from your body and you cannot pick it back up, I would suspect it is the building model itself.  One easy way to test this is to drop something on the stairs that is about at knee height, then delete the building.  If you can then pick it up, you know 100% it is the building.

However, if you cannot pick it up, then something else is going on.  And what might that be?  I do not know...

Good luck!

:)

Advertisement

check your restrictions if using infistar, there is a whitelist section for objects and vehicles, if that is enabled, then only in that list will be allowed

1 hour ago, tinboye said:

check your restrictions if using infistar, there is a whitelist section for objects and vehicles, if that is enabled, then only in that list will be allowed

But the thing is, only the top floor of this building wont let me pick up items. The other floors work perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Crazy Mike said:

the upper section lod is broken because cup is lazy

the oneway barracks taken from the jbad mod also has a broken lod and cup didnt bother fixing it

ur shit outa luck bud unless you complain to cup to fix things

and yes, you can pick up loot in those buildings, stand directly over them so your ground item holder instead of spawning one will use the existing one your standing on i.e the loot pile

That kinda sucks.. Thanks for letting me know, i guess there is not much to do then.

4 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

what you can do is replace the buildings with non broken buildings with a script, quite easily in fact theres a few floating around on the forums and in some addons you can modify

Really? Thats awesome, does that also mean that i can replace the buildings that you cant enter with ones that you are able to enter?

4 minutes ago, tinboye said:

this should be the script to use, just replace the building classnames you want to replace with the others

I just added that script and started my server back up. Thanks everyone for the swift replies!

Advertisement