nrz

Halv's Paintshop ported to Exile

103 posts in this topic

Hi all, I recently port Halv's paintshop to work with Exile, including persistent textures betwen restarts with uniform, backpack and any vehicle.

I made this for my own purpose, but I share with the community because is a requirement from the GPL v3 License. 

I can update the install instructions if doesn't work properly, but I think that don't forget anything. Read carefully all instructions and scripts.

Screenshots & Video:

CB3946B57F857813A55292EC886208CBD808B191

2CDC9FCAB8575A81AA0E184207130669340F5F52

Source and install instructions:

https://github.com/NRZ7/HalvPaintshop-Exile

Credits:

Halvjearne - For original sources

@Mezo - For allow permission to use Claim Vehicles to learn how save data from vehicles to database.

PS: I have written the installation instructions for memory, please comment if I forget something.

Edited by nrz
  • Like 10

Advertisement
6 hours ago, GolovaRaoul said:

Oh textures are not included :(

Hi, I do not share my textures for 2 reasons. The first, the textures are from various authors, with a mix of licenses. All of the licenses allow the share and modify any texture, and allow comercial uses, but are not compatible with GPLv3 like Halv's paintshop. You can find much patterns in a simple google image search! 

The other reasons is to keep some customizations uniques on my server. I share a lot of scripts with fully open source but I want to keep my server unique.

I share for now some textures, but remember THERE ARE NOT GNU GPLv3!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cHKkzxqcbvQ0VkQm9rX2dlMHc/view?usp=sharing

Edited by nrz

You may want to either comment out or remove the custom textures in settings.sqf on the github as that people downloading will not have this standarol_client and it will cause issues. 

• Like 1

Does this only work with exile vehicles ? , installed as suggested yet when choosing a texture and then clicking the save paint option does nothing , any help appreciated 

I can use with all vehicles, including third party mods like CUP or Exile.

You need to select the texture, and after click to "Add to list" and "accept selected".

If you will persistent textures, after to apply te texture, go to vehicle and search "save paint" with scrol wheel.

2CDC9FCAB8575A81AA0E184207130669340F5F52

Edited by nrz

Advertisement