Artharon

BE Script Restriction #3

Question

Hello guys,

after the update most of our players get a weird kick once they try to log in. If they reconnect after the kick, everything is fine again. Can you nonetheless help me with the be filter?

script.log:

16.03.2017 22:10:40: InPanic (77.13.63.62:2304) 18da4ff178f5cebcc187f8d4b961c356 - #3 "imple without class;";

if (_autolog) then
{
"bi_Logger" callExtension format["_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1",_csv"

script.txt until callExtension:

//new2
7 createUnit !="creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope = _grpLogic createunit [\"Logic\",[9,9,9],[],0,\"none\"];\nbis_functions_mainscope set" !="\n\n\n\n\n_group = BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__group;\n\n_logic = _group createUnit [\"Logic\", [_attachPos select 0,_attachPos select 1,0], []," !="e {_veh emptypositions "cargo" > 0} do {\n_unit = _vehGroup createunit [_crewType,_pos,[],0,"none"];\n_unit assignascargo _veh;\n_u"
7 createTeam !="e {_veh emptypositions "cargo" > 0} do {\n_unit = _vehGroup createunit [_crewType,_pos,[],0,"none"];\n_unit assignascargo _veh;\n_u"
7 createAgent !=")\"];\n_center = if (_function == \"bis_fnc_arsenal\") then {\ncreateagent [typeof _centerOrig,position _centerOrig,[],0,\"none\"]\n} el" !="il];\n};\n\n\nif (isServer) then\n{\n\n\nbis_revive_ratioLethal = createAgent [\"Logic\", [10,10,0], [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\nbis_revive_rat" !="nil];\n};\n\nif (isServer) then\n{\n\n\nbis_revive_ratioLethal = createAgent [\"Logic\", [10,10,0], [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\nbis_revive_rat" !=nimviewer};\"];\n\n\n_logicPos = [1000,1000,10000];\n\n_logic = createagent [\"Logic\",_logicPos,[],0,\"none\"];\n_logic setpos _logicPos;\n" !="e {_veh emptypositions "cargo" > 0} do {\n_unit = _vehGroup createunit [_crewType,_pos,[],0,"none"];\n_unit assignascargo _veh;\n_u"
7 callExtension !"EADER MARK, FOR AUTOMATIC GENERATOR/////n";/n/n/n"bi_Logger" callExtension format["A3\macros_CfgVehicles_simpleObject_auto_A3.hpp<<t"

I tryed adding the following version of the filter to line 5 ( 7 callExtension) but none of them worked:

!"imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<t"
!="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<t"
!"imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<
!="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<
!="imple without class;"
!"imple without class;"
!imple without class;
!imple without class
!"imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1",_csv"
!="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1",_csv"                                                                                                                                    

I hope anybody can help me!

Greetings Art

Edit: I'm an idiot, trying !="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1\",_csv" now.
Edit 2: Didn't work ....

Edited by Artharon
  • Like 1

15 answers to this question

Unfortunately man, we've been experiencing the same and I've also even tried 

!"imple without class;"

And even that won't stop it happening! Never known a BE filter to do that.
The only think I can suggest for now is to change the filter to log only by changing the 7 to a 1 at the start of the line until there's a proper fix out for it. Then just keep an eye on scripts log periodically in case of any different messages from the usual message in the log file.

Ok, I just have one last idea:

!="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1\",_csv"

I'll change the 7 to a 1 if my last idea fails. Thanks for the info, mate!

Edit: It failed....

Edited by Artharon

Advertisement
5 "" !="imple without class;";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n"bi_Logger" callExtension format["_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<<%1",_csv"<>

@tinboye you need a \ in front of any of these " unless they are the first and last in scripts.txt. Otherwise it just closes the exception. So, in your example above the exception would allow anything  beyond the second ". So, in your example above, its the same as writing:

!="imple without class;"

Which is far more open. Anyway, for some crazy reason, even writing that 'open' exception doesn't work. Just go for a 1 at the start of the line unless you want some players continuously kicked. 

EDIT: Sorry scratch some of that. It will just prevent the exception from working at all as it has an = in it. But, still won't fix it anyway...

EDIT 2: So just go for the 1 at the start of the line and monitor the log for anything new until there's a proper fix.

Edited by BaroN
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 0:18 PM, Artharon said:

I hope anybody can help me!

Greetings Art

Edit: I'm an idiot, trying !="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1\",_csv" now.
Edit 2: Didn't work ....

scripts.txt, line #5 which starts with:  5 callExtension  add this bit to the very end of it:

!="\"imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1\",_csv\""

Edited by Gattaca

Has anyone else experienced lots of BE restrictions since the 1.70 upgrade?  I'm using Infistar 0077 and I have four servers with different maps that were working flawlessly prior to A3 1.70.   Now I'm getting restriction after restriction that I never had before.  The first had to do with CBA.  I've been wading through them one by one but occasionally get stuck and do a lot of trial and error since I'm still not good with figuring out the syntax of the actual scripts.txt file entry from what I see in the logfile.  I still don't have any servers that don't kick players yet.  Do the Infistar filters need updating since 1.70?   The A3 upgrade is the only thing that  changed recently.

3 hours ago, Bob_the_K said:

Has anyone else experienced lots of BE restrictions since the 1.70 upgrade?  I'm using Infistar 0077 and I have four servers with different maps that were working flawlessly prior to A3 1.70.   Now I'm getting restriction after restriction that I never had before.  The first had to do with CBA.  I've been wading through them one by one but occasionally get stuck and do a lot of trial and error since I'm still not good with figuring out the syntax of the actual scripts.txt file entry from what I see in the logfile.  I still don't have any servers that don't kick players yet.  Do the Infistar filters need updating since 1.70?   The A3 upgrade is the only thing that  changed recently.

Yep, i am experienced a LOT! i have added about 8 new filters to scripts.txt since the update and i have one that keeps kicking people even though i have added the exception code.. I keep getting:

#9 "imple without class;";

if (_autolog) then
{
"bi_Logger" callExtension format["_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv<<trunc<<%1",_csv"

and i have added !="imple without class;\";\n\nif (_autolog) then\n{\n\"bi_Logger\" callExtension format[\"_diagSimpleObjectPerformance.csv< to line 11 of scripts but still people are getting kicked.

Have i got that line correct? im not amazing at BE scripting i usually use a filter tool to tell me what to add.

My solution for that " imple without class " shit is to make that row to 1 so it will just log, not kick. That's what i found out while trying to solve that issue.

15 minutes ago, dima054 said:

My solution for that " imple without class " shit is to make that row to 1 so it will just log, not kick. That's what i found out while trying to solve that issue.

Does the post by Gattaca not work then? i've just added it to my scripts and waiting to see if i still get it. On his post he has \"" at the end of the filter which i dont have. I'm giving it a go anways but yeah if all fails i'll change that line to 1 instead of 7. I hate to do that though because at the end of the day it is ignoring a "problem" not fixing it. Damn this update has really dropped a bomb on Exile.

Advertisement