Kronons

GTX Gaming Experience

38 posts in this topic

My initial experience with Gtx Gaming. So far it has been false advertisement and frustration. They advertise instant server setup and and fast customer service. Both have proven to be false. It has been many many hours and have heard no reply as to why it is taking so long. Basically they took my money and got nothing in return. I will update when I hear back which will probably take a very long time. 

Edit: So far they have apologized and have given me incentives to stay with them. They gave me an extra week of hosting for free and free infini install due to the issues I have experienced. I am glad the support team is working with me on this and is trying to make it up for their error on this issue. Will update as I work with them.

Edit2: My experience has  been superb! Big thanks to Rui Pedro (Senior Engineer GTXGaming.co.uk) and the other support staff. Everything has been rectified and they have been helping me set up my server non-stop. Rui Pedro went as far as to get my server running on the map I want! He took a lot of work off my hand and now I am able to concentrate on other important tasks. The service and help has been great! I will be updating again as I continue to receive support and work with them.

Edit3: I can in good confidence say the initial hiccup was a one time issue. The support I have been given is incredible. One of their senior engineers Rui Pedrio has been helping me every step of the way. Providing me with files I need, resources for settings things up, to working along side me and helping me to get my server setup. Response time is top notch. I have even gotten instant responses. I will say I definitely recommend this company! 

Edited by Kronons
Update

13 minutes ago, Kronons said:

My initial experience with Gtx Gaming. So far it has been false advertisement and frustration. They advertise instant server setup and and fast customer service. Both have proven to be false. It has been many many hours and have heard no reply as to why it is taking so long. Basically they took my money and got nothing in return. I will update when I hear back which will probably take a very long time. 

Do a charge back. Vote with your wallet.

And in the meantime, @QGS are highly recommended!!

Advertisement

Hi Kronos!

Rui Pedro from GTXGaming here! 

Perfectly understand you, and your frustration, to get your server running as fast as possible, we do indeed announce instant setup and fast customer service, but it's not false advertisement, we just run out of stock on your location (Dallas).

Indeed we took 3 hours to setup your server instead of the announced "Instant Setup", but our Dallas stock got dry 1 hour before you ordered your server and instead of "stuffing" you on a random machine we preferred to hold your order while we got the new stock prepared and provide you a quality service, yes at the cost of a bit more waiting time, and in deeply sorry for this delay, but like to provide the best quality service possible.

I also want to apologise for the fact we took more time to reply than the announced "fast customer service", but this last week has been crazy due to the Conan Exiles release, support being overloaded and being us an EU based company at night (2am~9am) we have less staff, still we have a pretty decent response ratio compared with most of other hosts.

One more time, deeply sorry in name of GTXGaming for taking 3 hours to setup your server instead the normal instant setup, was just a bad timing and we run out of stock on your location, your server is already running and I already sent you a support ticket, I also gave you 1 free extra week on your billing to compensate this 3 hours wait, if you don't want the server I perfectly understand you, I can fully refund you, just reply me on ticket or send me a PM here.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2017 at 1:46 AM, Rui Pedro said:

Hi Kronos!

Rui Pedro from GTXGaming here! 

Perfectly understand you, and your frustration, to get your server running as fast as possible, we do indeed announce instant setup and fast customer service, but it's not false advertisement, we just run out of stock on your location (Dallas).

Indeed we took 3 hours to setup your server instead of the announced "Instant Setup", but our Dallas stock got dry 1 hour before you ordered your server and instead of "stuffing" you on a random machine we preferred to hold your order while we got the new stock prepared and provide you a quality service, yes at the cost of a bit more waiting time, and in deeply sorry for this delay, but like to provide the best quality service possible.

I also want to apologise for the fact we took more time to reply than the announced "fast customer service", but this last week has been crazy due to the Conan Exiles release, support being overloaded and being us an EU based company at night (2am~9am) we have less staff, still we have a pretty decent response ratio compared with most of other hosts.

One more time, deeply sorry in name of GTXGaming for taking 3 hours to setup your server instead the normal instant setup, was just a bad timing and we run out of stock on your location, your server is already running and I already sent you a support ticket, I also gave you 1 free extra week on your billing to compensate this 3 hours wait, if you don't want the server I perfectly understand you, I can fully refund you, just reply me on ticket or send me a PM here.

Pedro,

Thank you for the response. I saw your response in the support ticket as well. I am going to test GTXGaming service and product to see if this really was a once off issue. I will reconsider my post at a later date with more testing.

Refer to OP.

Edited by Kronons

On 2/7/2017 at 1:35 AM, Super Jerome said:

@Kronons I have tried almost every hosting provider out there and haven't had any issues with GTX. The only provider I have ever had issues with is Survival Game Servers. Interesting you have had these issues.

@Super Jerome You are correct good sir! It just so happens GTXGaming and I had run into a rare circumstance which I can confirm was a one off issue. Since then my experience has been amazing. Support is the best you can get.

• Like 1

Advertisement